How to Order
Once you find the desired product(s), click on "buy now" making sure you have selected the appropriate finish for your application. Select the quantity from the drop down menu (up to 20). This adds your item to your shopping cart. If more than 20 of an item is desired, enter that number in your shopping cart and push "recalculate".
- You may then "check out" or by pushing the "continue shopping" button, you may select from 'home page", "previous category" or one of the other categories.
- Once you’re finished shopping, click on “Check Out” and complete your shipping information. Then proceed to the next step.
- You may at this point, "continue shopping", "change your shipping address" or "proceed". Your freight charges will be displayed. According to UPS guidelines, if your shipment is over 145#, it must go by LTL carrier. We will calculate the actual shipping cost and contact you if it is different before we proceed with your order.
- If your Billing information on your credit card is the same as your Shipping address, you may check this box.
- Enter your payment information and push "Submit". An order acknowledgement is displayed which you should print out and retain for your records. A copy of this order acknowledgement will also be sent to the email address you provided and your order will be processed. Most items are in stock and can ship in 2-3 days from one of our 3 warehouses across the country. If it is backordered, we will call you to let you know how long your order will take.
- Any questions while ordering please call 800-400-7500 and ask for Tim Campbell between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST.
- The minimum return is $400.00 and minimum restocking fee is $75.00. Orders wishing to be returned are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus freight both ways. In addition, an 8% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refunded amount on returned or cancelled orders. This pays for the credit card company's processing fees on the order and the refund. Rush orders cannot be canceled. Returns must be authorized within 30 days of shipping, marked with the Return Authorization number and in new, resalable condition in original packaging before credit will be issued.
- You are responsible for checking the product for concealed damage while the driver is still there prior to signing for it. We cannot be held liable for damaged product that is signed for clear, as most shipping companies will not reimburse for concealed damage. For any packages lost in transit, we reserve the right to wait 10 days for Ground and Air Shipments and 30 days for LTL Shipments, before sending a replacement. If UPS or Fed Ex attempt delivery for a 3rd time and product is shipped back to the factory, there will be a re-delivery fee applied.
If ordering from Alaska or Hawaii Next Day Air charges may apply. We will contact you with additional charges.